Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: FOXES trivia game!

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi folks. Mwah again!
    I thought I'd go ahead and post another 'Cherie Currie Trivia Game'
    since the last one went so fast.
    Well...mostly everyone has seen FOXES (and if not, you really really should)
    so I figgered Hey.....Iknow! I'll make this one a FOXES trivia game!
    So anyway....For each correct answer you WILL receive a much sought-after
    'atta-boy/girl' and whoever gets the highest score will also get a remarkable
    pat on the back so don't hold back. (no pun intended)
    Let's see just how fast this here trivia game can go and, by the way, if you
    really haven't seen FOXES yet, you really should do so immediately, if not sooner!
    Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] is sooooo FANtastic in this movie!!!!
    Here then are your FOXES TRIVIA questions:

    01. Cherie plays Annie in Foxes. What is Annie's last name?
    02. What is Annie's first line in the movie?
    03. Early in the film Annie wears a T-shirt that reads "Olympic Goof." What image is also on it?
    04. Annie says whenever she needs to mellow out she listens to which of her Mom's albums?
    05. In the concert scene the band 'Angel' performs what song?
    06. When Madge looses her virginity Annie refers to it as getting WHAT?
    07. Annie says she will not get married until she is how old?
    08. At the dinner party Annie is extremely excited about having seen WHO?
    09. When Annie runs from Jeanie and Brad in the hills she tells them she is going WHERE?
    10. What are the names of the two people who pick up Annie and then crash their car?
    11. What is Annie's last line in the movie?
    12. What is engraved on Annie's grave stone?

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ June 04, 2004 12:54 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jett Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 20th, 2001
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gus, I'm not even gonna try this time, as I don't know it by heart, but I gotta say this: That woman is one great actress. Cherie's performance in that film is AMAZING. She's so vulnerable, such a fully realized character. I think she really stands out in the film---and I wish she'd get to exercise those acting chops a little more. Cherie is so talented from many facets, but I've always thought, after seeing "Foxes", that it was her strongest form of creativity.

  3. #3
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    Tis' been a longtime since i've seen Foxes also.but am gonna give it a shot [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
    here goes...

    1. last name was Mallick

    4.Janis Ian

    5. ANGEL performed the theme song to the movie which was called "20th Century Foxies" I used to have the album both to the movie and ANGELS

    7. I believe the age was 30???

    8. SNAKE he was such a shaddy characture in the movie , everyone had crashed thier little party at the time and things got VERY out of hand

    9. OREGAN to live with some guy

    11. something like ."Stop or Don't , those are Jeanie's (jeans) ", scene in the emegency ward , when the doctors are cutting off her jeans and they were designers ones too!!!!!!

    i can't recall , BUT i know she wanted to be buried under a tree( peach) ,which in the end she was .

  4. #4
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I agree with your feelings about Cherie's role, in FOXES, Frank. My first glimpse of Cherie was in that movie and that's why I am such a big fan to this day. I don't know if it's her strongest form of creativity or not because I love the way she sings and carves too but I do feel the need to watch Cherie in FOXES every so often and it never fails to have the same strong impact.

    Crystal!!!
    You done good for not having seen FOXES in a while and are hereby awarded 4 atta-girls!
    Thanks for participating! You very well could end up winning this here Cherie Currie Trivia Game!

    1. You are correct. Annie's last name is Mallick.

    4. Sorry. Although Janis Ian is on the soundtrack your answer is incorrect!

    5. You are correct. ANGEL performed the theme song to the movie which was called '20th Century Foxes.'

    7. Sorry but that is incorrect. Annie said she wanted to get married at a different age than 30.

    8. Sorry but SNAKE is incorrect. Before the party was crashed Annie was excited about having seen a certain celebrity.

    9. You are correct. Annie said she wanted to go to OREGON.

    11. You are correct. Close enough anyway. Annie's last line in the movie was "No, those are Jeanie's pants."

    So then, there are 8 more questions folks. Ya got any answers????
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Jett Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 20th, 2001
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gus:
    I'd thought about that after I wrote it (saying that acting was Cherie's strongest form of creativity) and then I was listening to one of her cd's and I was like "Hmmmmmmmmmmmm"....

    I realize now that I feel that way because I'm an actor,and it's MY favorite art form; and I LOVE love love love really beautiful performances. And Cherie as Annie is just lovely.

  6. #6
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    Kinda scary she portrayed herself without really knowing it. I believe this was the first time i've seen Cherie since leaving the Runaways- (besides the 2 albums ) and she did a FAB job
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    i just wished she'd do more in public performances

    Now where is that FOXES book!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Crystal

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Bohemian Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2003
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    If I had known there would be a test I would have taken notes when I watched it a few months ago. Cherie sure is excellent in it.
    #2 was probably something like why did you throw water in my face. Am I close enough Mr. Danger?
    I'll check back when I get home from work tonight.
    Todd

  8. #8
    Inactive Member rhythmguitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, I thought I'd add my 2 cents,
    1. Mallick
    2. What are you looking at? (when they dump water on her face)
    3. ?
    4. The Beatles, Abbey Road
    5. 20th Century Foxes
    6. de-virginized
    7. 26
    8. Joni Mitchell
    9. Oregon
    10. Bert, ?
    11. Don't those are Jeannie's pants.
    12. ?

  9. #9
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well, lemme see now. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] You do have the right scene in mind but that is not what Annie said when Jeanie threw that water in her face in order to wake her up.
    No atta-boys yet Todd but you do get a concilation prize which is a little thing I like to call an atta-try!
    Keep trying dude! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #10
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi rythmguitar,
    Welcome to Cherie's board. I think we were posting at the same time there. It's great to see a newbie come along and, right off the bat [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] win one of our little Cherie Currie Trivia Games!
    I must tell you though. SchemesofNeon could still win this one!
    She has 4 atta-girls and if she can come up with the remaining 2 1/2 answers she will have 6 1/2 atta-girls.
    In the meantime YOU are in the lead with 5 1/2 atta-persons. [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] ?????

    1. Previously solved.
    2. You are correct. That is almost a direct quote. Annie's first line is, "what are you guys looking at?"
    3. -----------?
    4. You are correct. Annie says, whenever she needs to mellow out she listens to her Mom's Abbey Road.
    5. Previously solved.
    6. You are correct. When Madge looses her virginity Annie refers to it as getting DE-VIRGINIZED.
    7. You are correct. Annie said she wouldn't get married until she was 26 years old.
    8. You are correct. Annie was very excited at the dinner party because she had seen Joni Mitchell! Can you believe it? JONI MITCHELL!!!!WOW!!!
    9. Previously solved
    10. You are HALF correct. The women's name WAS Bert. Does anyone know what the man's name is who was driving drunk and crashed that car?
    11. Previously solved.
    12. -----------?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic